ACMG Statements and Guidelines
These online statements and guidelines are definitive and may be cited using the digital object identifier (DOI). These recommendations are designed primarily as an educational resource for medical geneticists and other healthcare providers to help them provide quality medical genetics services; they should not be considered inclusive of all proper procedures and tests or exclusive of other procedures and tests that are reasonably directed to obtaining the same results. Please refer to the leading disclaimer in each document for more information.
- This document was retired by the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) Board of Directors as of May 20, 2019 with the following addendum.
- The original article can be found online at https://doi.org/10.1038/s41436-019-0686-8 .
- This is an addendum to the article available online at https://doi.org/10.1038/gim.2012.165 .
- Addendum to: Genetics in Medicine 12:742–745 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1097/GIM.0b013e3181f8baad , published online 18 October 2010.
- Addendum to: Genetics in Medicine7:650–654 (2005); https://doi.org/10.1097/01.gim.0000186545.83160.1e , published online 01 November 2005
- An amendment to this paper has been published and can be accessed via a link at the top of the paper.